Q&A with Mike and Stella
Latest Update from Thursday 10th June
Photos of the building
- The email sent to Saga came before the right people who will make decisions regarding the sale of the building.
- A meeting with Saga has been arranged for 10th June.
- Cabinet minister for planning gave verbal confirmation that the planning permissions needed for the Saga building will go through.
- Meeting with Saga on the 10th June was very positive (watch video update above for more details)
Next prayer steps:
- For Saga to consider giving us the building and land or negotiate the lowest price possible.
- Favour in meetings with the CEO of CAF and Stewardship services as we explore finance options, including a mortgage (up to £2.5 million) and potential donor/philanthropic support.
- For the right finance option with the right lender so we have money to move in and get started serving the community as soon as possible.
- Continued favour with the planning office.
If you receive a word, picture or prophecy while you are praying, please do share it with us using the form below…